God's Amazing Creation

God's Amazing Creation

About Me

My photo
I love God!! I am a travelling RN working in labor & delivery. I have an AWESOME son & daughter in law and a brand new grandson! They will be fabulous parents because THEY are outstanding. I love the Seattle Seahawks...my favorite player hands down is Richard Sherman for a number of reasons. I love to draw portraits and I am dabbling with mixed media painting...I suppose I'm an artist! I love photography, but I'm a novice & am constantly practicing as I make my way through God's wonderful creation.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Game Day!

GAME DAY!!
The weather was stellar.
The atmosphere was
awesome.
Well, it started off that way!

 Okay, so it was a Seahawks home game and I should have been rooting for the home team, since the Pacific NW is my home...BUT
Yes, I must admit...this man (below) is the real reason I had to go to the game.
I am definitely a "player" fan rather than necessarily a "team" fan.
Just in case someone reading doesn't know.....
Eli Manning is the MAN!!
So he just kept struttin his stuff...modestly, of course, as a Manning boy would.


 So...the Seahawk was pretty frustrated! The end of the first quarter was quite a foreshadowing...24-0.

aaaaaannnndddd, the big D was quite frustrated as well!


Of course, this did not stop Eli from tearing it up!
I'm sure his team....NY Giants did help, but hey...I was there to watch who I was there to watch, right?
RIGHT!


So....all my crazy yelling & cheering finally payed off in the 4th Quarter--
I'm sure he was looking right at my camera & striking a pose for me to capture.
LOL...pshhh, yea, right!


Final score? 41-7
The worst home loss in Seahawk history.
I think the NY coach was tryin to get Eli to take off his helmet so he could plant a big kiss!



So when the Seahawks made their one score....
They ran the flags across the field :)

                                      

Half time entertainment (above)
While soldiers paraded around the perimeter of the field
and all the fans soluted them.
Thank God for our troops!!
  
This football of helmets is in the foyer of Qwest field.
 Some amazing scenery on the way back to the ferry terminal.

Not much is more beautiful than the Seattle skyline...
It was so serene standing on the deck of the ferry, wind blowing through my hair, watching the sun create colorful reflections off the skyscrapers.
The day was simply marvelous :)
I thank God that I was privelaged to experience it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!
You are AMAZING ;)