- I had my car "fitted" with a lovely tow package so I can put the remainder of my earthly belongings into a Uhaul trailor and drag them across the country.
- I took a 4.5 mile walk/jog (about 1.5 miles of which was beach) during which I jammed out to some upbeat tunes via iPhone. When I left the house my iPod was in my pocket as a backup because the battery on my phone was close to dying. When I got back to the house my iPod was no longer in my pocket. :( Yes, I LOST my iPod. I choose to believe that someone very down on their luck found it and it made their day!!
- I mowed the lawn and then retraced my steps attempting to locate my lost iPod. Success? Nope. That poor soul who found it continues to rock out with it.
- I enjoyed a lovely breakfast with some very sweet friends.
- I played bingo with my Mom. Did we win? Nope! Did we have fun? Of Course!!
- I had the pleasure of speaking to my most favorite man!
- SweetMother ;)
- I love God!! I am a travelling RN working in labor & delivery. I have an AWESOME son & daughter in law and a brand new grandson! They will be fabulous parents because THEY are outstanding. I love the Seattle Seahawks...my favorite player hands down is Richard Sherman for a number of reasons. I love to draw portraits and I am dabbling with mixed media painting...I suppose I'm an artist! I love photography, but I'm a novice & am constantly practicing as I make my way through God's wonderful creation.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Where Did The Week Go?
Hmmm, what has been going on that has caused me to neglect my countdown for an entire week? Lets see....