God's Amazing Creation

God's Amazing Creation

About Me

My photo
I love God!! I am a travelling RN working in labor & delivery. I have an AWESOME son & daughter in law and a brand new grandson! They will be fabulous parents because THEY are outstanding. I love the Seattle Seahawks...my favorite player hands down is Richard Sherman for a number of reasons. I love to draw portraits and I am dabbling with mixed media painting...I suppose I'm an artist! I love photography, but I'm a novice & am constantly practicing as I make my way through God's wonderful creation.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Deal is Done

Wow.

Did I say Wow?

I meant WOW!!!!

I study God's word & I know the difference between right and wrong. I guess common sense is the thing that prevents me from "stupid" most of the time. My family members give it a shot, but I AM stubborn and I refuse to heed warnings sometimes. Mistake.

Did I say mistake?

I meant MISTAKE!!!!

I have told people they were idiots for being in situations that I have found myself in of late. I knew better, yet somehow I had justified it.

It's really really odd to feel your world fall out from under you while feeling some relief at the same time.

A "friend" said:
"The strength of a metal is called it's 'integrity' by those in the industry."

Yesterday I said:
"Even at my worst, I'm getting a little stronger every day"

Hmm.
I guess it remains to be seen.

I will say this, It's thrilling to see nearly everyone is get what they want.
God has His plans.
I aim to follow Him.



2 comments:

  1. Let go and let God. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! Thanks Clint. That's exactly what I'm doing is giving it to God. His plans materialize in ways I certainly never dream up on my own. When I try to convert His plans into what I want, it tends to bite me. You'd think as humans we would realize this eventually...but it builds character and teaches us to rely on Him that much more, doesn't it?
    I love the way He works in my life, even when it's a tough lesson, it's all learning, right. I'll be taking it all in until He's ready for me! I'm headed to your blog to see how the move went! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment!
You are AMAZING ;)