God's Amazing Creation

God's Amazing Creation

About Me

My photo
I love God!! I am a travelling RN working in labor & delivery. I have an AWESOME son & daughter in law and a brand new grandson! They will be fabulous parents because THEY are outstanding. I love the Seattle Seahawks...my favorite player hands down is Richard Sherman for a number of reasons. I love to draw portraits and I am dabbling with mixed media painting...I suppose I'm an artist! I love photography, but I'm a novice & am constantly practicing as I make my way through God's wonderful creation.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand: Obama Criticizes Minnesota

This is yet another eye opener regarding the current leadership of our country.
Please, go to the link below:

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand: Obama Criticizes Minnesota

2 comments:

  1. We, the people, have only ourselves to blame. We deserve the leadership we elect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Clint. We also have to remember to seek the reason that God allowed our leaders to be in the position they are in. There must be a lesson we can learn by it...maybe, "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got?"

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment!
You are AMAZING ;)