God's Amazing Creation

God's Amazing Creation

About Me

My photo
I love God!! I am a travelling RN working in labor & delivery. I have an AWESOME son & daughter in law and a brand new grandson! They will be fabulous parents because THEY are outstanding. I love the Seattle Seahawks...my favorite player hands down is Richard Sherman for a number of reasons. I love to draw portraits and I am dabbling with mixed media painting...I suppose I'm an artist! I love photography, but I'm a novice & am constantly practicing as I make my way through God's wonderful creation.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Pain That Follows

Sometimes, even when you do what you know is right, the people in your world treat you like you are still making the same silly mistakes you made a time or two in the very distant past. Funny how people don't like to practice what they preach. Seems that those we love have the capacity to hurt us the most. They do it. It's baffling. They have to know that pain, right? It's almost like it's a game. I guess it is. The game of life. Funny too how love is only blind in certain cases. I suppose we'd all go crazy if we weren't able to create such blindness....but man, it's frustrating sometimes. Especially when it's at your expense. Lord, please help me have YOUR love for all. Don't let me turn a blind eye to anything at the expense of someone I'm supposed to love. Don't let me play the games of the insecure and selfish.
Please help me to understand more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!
You are AMAZING ;)