God's Amazing Creation

God's Amazing Creation

About Me

My photo
I love God!! I am a travelling RN working in labor & delivery. I have an AWESOME son & daughter in law and a brand new grandson! They will be fabulous parents because THEY are outstanding. I love the Seattle Seahawks...my favorite player hands down is Richard Sherman for a number of reasons. I love to draw portraits and I am dabbling with mixed media painting...I suppose I'm an artist! I love photography, but I'm a novice & am constantly practicing as I make my way through God's wonderful creation.

Friday, August 1, 2014

That Face

Oh That FACE! 
My son is keeping me updated fairly well with photos of this precious little soul. 

I absolutely can not WAIT to snuggle him again. 

His eyes get a little more blue every photo
His hair is a little more red 
I keep thinking it's not possible for him to get any cuter

Then I see that face
I'm so in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!
You are AMAZING ;)